We are now officially under offer. We’ve had a very good written offer on our flat and we have accepted it so that’s that – we’re definitely moving! (Not that we weren’t definitely moving, anyway, this just seals the whole deal.) We even have an official moving date which means we have a definite date towards which we can work. And now the whole looking at potential new homes for us begins in earnest. We’ve spotted a few online we’d like to take a closer look at, so we’ve made some appointments to view – how exciting! As a result, we’ve also slowly begun to pack non-essentials into boxes ready for transportation… it’s going to be a busy time! Especially as Tadpole will be starting Primary 1 in just a couple of weeks, so we have all that back to school stuff to get out of the way too!
1. Read 52 books in 52 weeks (48/52)
Finished: Alexandre Dumas – The Man in the Iron Mask (K)
Finished: David Peace – The Damned United
Reading: Christopher Brookmyre – Where the Bodies Are Buried
4. Read only books that I already have, have been given as gifts/to review, or have borrowed from the library for 52 weeks (32/52)
Still not bought any books – doing well here!
Travel away from home:
22. Visit my family in Northumberland twice (2/2) – COMPLETE
Flying visit to look at some houses…
Food and drink:
38. Eat only vegetarian meals one day every week (32/52)
Vegetarian Day: Thursday
45. Save all £2 coins for 52 weeks (32/52)
Total saved in £2 coins: £80.00
46. Save all 1p/2p/5p coins for 52 weeks (32/52)
Total 5p pieces saved: £19.05
All coppers have gone directly into Tadpole’s piggy bank.
47. Put aside £10 for every challenge completed (£140/£520)
Challenge #22 completed, so another £10 in the pot – hurrah!
50. Self portrait picture every week (32/52)
Time for another bump picture – and a comparison. I’ve posted my current 30-week bump photo alongside my 30-week bump picture from when I was pregnant with Tadpole. On the left is how I look at 30 weeks pregnant with Button. On the right is how I looked five years ago at 30 weeks pregnant with Tadpole. I know the second pic is closer-up than the most recent one, but I think my bump was a little bigger first time round (although my butt is definitely bigger this time round!). My bump also seems lower this time in comparison. What do you reckon?
51. Post a weekly update of my progress on my blog (32/52)
Another update completed, albeit it a very brief one – you’ll excuse me for that, I’m sure, as you’ll guess how busy things are at the moment!