Time marches ever on and here we are at week 14! I’ve been on holiday this past week, as Tadpole and I went to visit family in Northumberland. Tadpole loves going on the train (as do I!) and is always well behaved for our journeys south of the border. We had a lovely time visiting everyone and are now trying to settle back into normal day-to-day home life…
1. Read 52 books in 52 weeks (24/52)
Finished: Claire Ridgway – The Anne Boleyn Collection (Kindle e-book)
Finished: Kelley Armstrong – Amityville Horrible (Kindle e-book)
Reading: George RR Martin – A Dance with Dragons Pt 1: Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire #5a)
4. Read only books that I already have, have been given as gifts/to review, or have borrowed from the library for 52 weeks (14/52)
No books bought for myself yet. It’s tough, but I’m sticking to it!
Travel away from home:
22. Visit my family in Northumberland twice (1/2)
Tadpole and I took a trip down on the train and spent a few days visiting family this past week.
Food and drink:
38. Eat only vegetarian meals one day every week (14/52)
Vegetarian day: Monday
45. Save all £2 coins for 52 weeks (14/52)
Total £2 coins: £44.00
46. Save all 1p/2p/5p coins for 52 weeks (14/52)
Total 5p pieces: £9.00
All coppers have gone straight into Tadpole’s piggy bank.
50. Self portrait picture every week (14/52)
Just a quick snap with no jiggery pokery this week as I was so busy I didn’t have time to do anything else! I was so pushed for time, I even still have wet hair from the shower here!
51. Post a weekly update of my progress on my blog (14/52)
Week 14 completed!