Number 13 – unlucky for some, but not for me! I’ve been feeling a little bit better this week, although I’ve not got as much done as I might have liked as things have been busy – the last week of school for Tadpole and preparing for our little jaunt to Northumberland to visit family (we’re leaving tomorrow!). Here’s how the challenges stand as of the end of week 13:
1. Read 52 books in 52 weeks (22/52)
Finished: George RR Martin – A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice and Fire #4)
Reading: George RR Martin – A Dance with Dragons Pt 1: Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire #5a)
4. Read only books that I already have, have been given as gifts/to review, or have borrowed from the library for 52 weeks (13/52)
No books bought for myself yet. It’s tough, but I’m sticking to it!
5. Read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin (5/8)
I’m now starting the first part of book 5!
Food and Drink:
38. Eat only vegetarian meals one day every week (13/52)
Vegetarian day: Monday and Saturday
Yes, I actually had TWO vegetarian days this week!
45. Save all £2 coins for 52 weeks (13/52)
Total £2 coins: £40.00
46. Save all 1p/2p/5p coins for 52 weeks (13/52)
Total 5p pieces: £8.85
All coppers have gone straight into Tadpole’s piggy bank.
50. Self portrait picture every week (13/52)
Just a quick snap I took of myself the other day. As you can see, I’m feeling a bit brighter which can only be a good thing!
51. Post a weekly update of my progress on my blog (13/52)