Wow! In terms of the 4-week month, we’re 3 months into this challenge – eek! Another week and it will be the end of March, officially one quarter of the year over! So, let’s get on with this week’s update and see where I’m at…
1. Read 52 books in 52 weeks (20/52)
Finished: George RR Martin – A Storm of Swords: Pt 1 – Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)
Reading: George RR Martin – A Storm of Swords: Pt 2 – Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3)
4. Read only books that I already have, have been given as gifts/to review, or have borrowed from the library for 52 weeks (12/52)
No books bought for myself yet. It’s tough, but I’m sticking to it!
5. Read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin (3/7)
Finished reading part 1 of book 3, and am now reading part 2 (my box set has seven separate volumes).
Food and Drink:
38. Eat only vegetarian meals one day every week (12/52)
Vegetarian day: Tuesday
45. Save all £2 coins for 52 weeks (12/52)
46. Save all 1p/2p/5p coins for 52 weeks (12/52)
No change this week in these two parts of the challenge.
50. Self portrait picture every week (12/52)
I used a cool paint effect on this photo which means my hair looks way redder in this picture than it does in real life (although I’ll be dying my hair again very shortly – hurrah!) and I love how blue my eyes look too. This is me in full-on Princess Leia mode.
51. Post a weekly update of my progress on my blog (12/52)