We’re almost to the double digits already – where is the time going??? I’ve been rushed off my feet this week, so not a huge amount of progress, but one little challenge came to an end this week, so that’s another tenner in the pot!
1. Read 52 books in 52 weeks (17/52) – IN PROGRESS
Finished: Kelley Armstrong – Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13)
Finished: P G Wodehouse – Thank You, Jeeves
Reading: George RR Martin – A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire #2)
4. Read only books that I already have, have been given as gifts/to review, or have borrowed from the library for 52 weeks (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
No books bought this week – I’m still on the straight and narrow!
5. Read the entire A Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin (1/6) – IN PROGRESS
I started reading the second book in the series yesterday. I loved the first one, so hopefully I’ll enjoy this installment just as much.
6. Read 6 pre-WWII classics (1/6) – IN PROGRESS
Finished: P G Wodehouse – Thank You, Jeeves (1934)
Film and Television:
7. Watch 52 films in 52 weeks (20/52) – IN PROGRESS
Watched: Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome (2012)
Food and drink:
38. Eat only vegetarian meals one day every week (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
Vegetarian day: Wednesday
39. Drink no alcohol at all for 4 weeks straight (4/4) – COMPLETED
I drank no alcohol at all for the whole of February!
43. Make / contribute to three items for charity (1/3) – IN PROGRESS
I finished the yoyo afghan which will be donated to CLAN.
45. Save all £2 coins for 52 weeks (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
Total saved: £36.00
46. Save all 1p/2p/5p coins for 52 weeks (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
Total 5p pieces saved: £7.15
47. Put aside £10 for every challenge completed (£80/£520) – IN PROGRESS
Another challenge completed, another tenner in the pot – hurrah!
50. Self portrait picture every week (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
Here I am rockin’ the Pipi Longstocking look. One of my customers at the bookies actually nicknamed me Pipi after seeing me with my hair up in braids. It kinda stuck and a few of them call me that now – LOL!
51. Post a weekly update of my progress on my blog (9/52) – IN PROGRESS
Ninth weekly update now completed