Every now and then I am lucky enough to be sent a book to review, whether from a publisher or directly from an author. I’m always excited when the Postie rocks up to tap on our door and hands over a package that is so obviously a book, but this week I have received no fewer than five of them!
I’m really chuffed to ribbons because four of them were books in which I expressed an interest, and the fifth comes with the offer of another author interview to accompany it!
So, I BIG thank you to my contact, Emilie Ferguson at Hodder & Stoughton, for being so wonderful as to send me this lovely “care package” of books!
Here is my lovely little haul of review books – look our for my posts on what I thought of them over the coming weeks!
- Why French Children Don’t Answer Back by Catherine Crawford
- The Compete Dukan Cookbook by Dr Pierre Dukan
- Calmer, Easier, Happier Parenting by Noël Janis-Norton
- Wisdom of the Shire by Noble Smith
- The Map of Lost Memories by Kim Fay (I will also get to interview the author!)